Expanding Restorative Justice Grant Program
Welcome to Pikes Peak Restorative Justice Council’s “Expanding Restorative Justice” grant application website.
The grants are awarded to applicants for specific requests designed to enhance the achievement of Restorative Justice within the Pikes Peak Region. The grant program will be awarding individual grant awards ranging in size from $100 to a maximum of $1,000.
The purpose of the “Expanding Restorative Justice” grants is to support efforts that have potential to positively impact students, individuals, communities, businesses, organizations, or governmental systems in a restorative justice practice/process in the Southern Colorado area. The grants will allow those committed to restorative justice practices and principles the opportunity to expand the reach of the core principles of restorative justice.
All applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria.
- The impact of your project to enhance Restorative Justice
- The goals of the project and their alignment to Restorative Justice
- The expected outcomes of the project and how its effectiveness will be evaluated
- The target population to be impacted by the project
- The budget for the project
Dates and Timeline: Two cycles per year
The following timeline will be strictly followed. Please make a note of the dates below.
- February 1 - Deadline for Spring proposals.
- March 1 - notify applicants of awards.
- August 1 - Deadline for Fall proposals.
- September 1 - notify applicants of awards.
The members of the Pikes Peak Restorative Justice Council looks forward to this opportunity to assist you by funding projects that may not get funded through other sources.